Your Latest Purchases

249 replies to this topic

#1 Despised_freak

The Offical Pinup Girl of MyGoth

• Members
  • 6,862 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:09 PM

Let's see what you've bought recently. Just cause. :)

Nothing special, but here's my latest purchase.
KK for dreads. 3 Lavender, 2 Hot Pink and 1 Hottest pink
Posted Image

Also, Man Bait Maple Bacon Lollipops.
Saw these on an episode of Brad Tries and had to check them out.
They're actually not terrible. I couldn't eat one right after another, but they are good.
Posted Image

That's mine. Show me yours.

Speculums are super and stirrups all the rage, so spread a lady's legs and put her back in to her-

Cage of naked crazies, the surgeon's here to bleed. The doctors are all learned men and some can even-

Reading can be risky for women on the verge. It only did us worlds of good to poison, leech and-

Posted Image

Purging is a penance, phlebotomy's a chore. No need to sterilize the tools, we never did be-

Fore the night is over, before you go to bed, they'll take a hammer and a nail and jam it in your-

Headstones in the courtyard and statues in the park are not for the insane, just leave them rotting in the-

D-A-R-K DARK

#2 Johnny_C

Mygoth's Magnificent Bastard

• Members
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

I recently bought this. Duela Dent as The Joker, imagined as a steampunk anime girl.

Posted Image

I plan to pick this up tomorrow.

Posted Image

"Most people seem to think that if they don't like it, it's wrong and if its wrong, it's unquestioningly wrong, because their instincts as to right and wrong are somehow placed in their hearts by God. Never mind that no two people can agree on their fundamental beliefs as to whats wrong and they'll never admit that someone else is more divinely inspired and righteous than they are. And don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. It's hard to deny the existence of God when you've got his boot print on your ass. I just don't subscribe to any existing religion. Ironically, though I make no specific attempt to do so, I still follow the vaunted ten commandments much better than most Christians. For example; My policy is that if you cite the word of God as proof for anything you are automatically wrong no matter what it is you are trying to prove. While most religious retards would consider this heretical and hostile to their beliefs, its almost directly in keeping with not one, but two of the commandments. Thou shall not bare false witness, in this case as baring witness a divine statement that never took place and Thou shall not take the Lord's name in vain. Specifically by saying he believes things when in reality you have no way to know." - Maggott

This is what I have to say to all those crazies who go on about how gay marriage is a crime.

#3 S1n3WaV3

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

A Lian Li all aluminium case with almost screwless design.
Posted Image

DiRT3
Posted Image

Samsung PX2370 24" LED Back light monitor
Posted Image
Posted Image

#4 cybele13

Magna Mater

• Super-Mod
  • 5,954 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

I bought a pair of jeans yesterday.

I know. B-O-R-I-N-G.

#5 Aya McCabre

Second Class Citizen

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:38 PM

I bought hair dye. And then got an email to say that the six colours they had on the order form were actually only two colours and they didn't have the one I ordered. So I bought more hair dye but can't show pictures of results until I get my money back from the first site so I can buy bleach.

#6 Bane Slicer

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 07:05 PM

Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows for PS2 (I still don't know how to put a picture on here)

AFI: "Crash Love" and Modest Mouse: "No one's first, and you're next [EP]"
WALLS PISS ME OFF.

#7 Sugar_Skull

The Fly In Your Soup

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 01:04 AM

I've got a few things, but am too lazy to put pics right now. Is it ok if I edit them into this post later, and then bump?

There's my contact ball and devil sticks.

A folding army shovel.

A hammer/hatchet multitool with other tools in the handle.

Pliers to fix the chains on my belt.

And a small space heater.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#8 druidessofthedark

R.I.P Peter Steele 1962 - 2010

• Super-Mod
  • 4,207 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 04:17 AM

I bought a sleeping bag. YAY

#9 Despised_freak

• Members
  • 6,862 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:19 AM

Lychee gummies, which taste like Lychee fruit in gummy form. :P
Lychee flavored Ramune, which tastes like Lychee fruit in soda form.
Hello Kitty Ramune, which I have yet to open up and drink.
I think the little Lychee dudes on the Lychee Ramune are so adorable. Lol
Posted Image

I also bought some hair dye. Atomic pink and Wildflower by Special Effects.

Speculums are super and stirrups all the rage, so spread a lady's legs and put her back in to her-

Cage of naked crazies, the surgeon's here to bleed. The doctors are all learned men and some can even-

Reading can be risky for women on the verge. It only did us worlds of good to poison, leech and-

Posted Image

Purging is a penance, phlebotomy's a chore. No need to sterilize the tools, we never did be-

Fore the night is over, before you go to bed, they'll take a hammer and a nail and jam it in your-

Headstones in the courtyard and statues in the park are not for the insane, just leave them rotting in the-

D-A-R-K DARK

#10 Aya McCabre

Second Class Citizen

• Members
  • 2,436 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 03:24 PM

View PostDespised_freak, on 10 June 2011 - 09:19 AM, said:

I also bought some hair dye. Atomic pink and Wildflower by Special Effects.

This makes me sad.... I was supposed to be getting Atomic pink. Had to get cheap trademe stuff instead.

#11 S1n3WaV3

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:26 PM

The lychee stuff sounds tasty.
I've only eaten Lychee fruit.
Posted Image

#12 Despised_freak

• Members
  • 6,862 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:43 PM

Ooooooo. Infamous 2. I would like to play that.

I have yet to try out the atomic pink hair dye, since I still have a bit of the manic panic hot hot pink left, but I have tried the wildflower. It's a pretty purple and it's supposed to fade into a nice lavender... which is why I got it. lol I just bought it to put a bit in my bangs to match my dreads when I put them in.

The lychee stuff is pretty tasty. Definitely sweet. I've eaten almost all of the gummies. :blush:
haha

Posted Image

D-A-R-K DARK

#13 Jarrett

Resident Non-Goth

• Members
  • 3,872 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 11:36 PM

I've used the atomic pink. It's epic!
You have the effrontery to be squeamish, it thought at him. But we were dragons. We were supposed to be cruel, cunning, heartless, and terrible. But this much I can tell you, you ape the great face pressed even closer, so that Wonse was staring into the pitiless depths of his eyes - we never burned and tortured and ripped one another apart and called it morality.

#14 Sugar_Skull

The Fly In Your Soup

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:35 AM

Yum. I've had lychee jelly, but the stuff you've got has the bonus of cuteness!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#15 Bane Slicer

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 04:54 PM

Bought a pair of gray contacts. They don't really change my eyes indoors, but in the sun, you can really see the difference.
WALLS PISS ME OFF.

#16 RazorToTheRosary

Will Sing You A Lullaby

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:08 PM

Bane, Crash Love, if you like AFI, takes getting used to, then it gradually becomes catchy. Rosary is currently in love with 'Darling, I Want To Destroy You' 'Cold Hands' and 'Veronica Sawyer Smokes'

Today... For shame... Rosary purchased a tube of Dior Rose Abracadabra lipstick that set her back 21.50... for shame.

Posted Image

#17 Bane Slicer

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:32 PM

Got all AFI albums. Working on finding Carcinogen Crush.

You're right about Crash Love. Wasn't expecting the lack of punk, but I sure do love Beautiful Thieves.
WALLS PISS ME OFF.

#18 S1n3WaV3

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 381 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

If you guys are into AFI, you may want to listen to Blaqk Audio which is a side project of Havok and Puget.
Posted Image

#19 Bane Slicer

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 311 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:00 PM

View PostS1n3WaV3, on 11 June 2011 - 08:55 PM, said:

If you guys are into AFI, you may want to listen to Blaqk Audio which is a side project of Havok and Puget.

I'm aware of Blaqk Audio, yes. I have Cexcells, actually planning on covering "The Fear Of Being Found", if I can figure out how to strip vocals. Can't wait for Bright Black Heaven!
WALLS PISS ME OFF.

#20 Despised_freak

• Members
  • 6,862 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

I had 8 dollars on my paypal, so I decided to hit up ebay. I bought mostly nail deco stuff.
2000 rhinestones for 2 dollars, nail stickers for 6 cents, nail glue for 4 dollars... and an adorable reusable hello kitty shopping bag that I bid on for 1.25 and won.
A good haul for 8 dollars, if I do say so myself.
I've had an ebay account for a while, but this is the first time I've ever used it. lmao
Perhaps I'm addicted now. :blush:

I also bought some eye shadow and matte nail top coat recently (couldn't find any matte polish in colors that I liked grrr) I've seen some cool things done with matte nail polish, so I'll try it out.

Posted Image

D-A-R-K DARK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users