ello
my names chance. im 16.7(turn 17 in 3months). im wiccan and im a guy
i am //he who walks in shadow//

#2 RazorToTheRosary

Will Sing You A Lullaby

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:10 PM

Hello Chance, that's a lovely name :) Welcome to the Hotel MyGoth and Rosary hopes you settle right in here *hands gift baskets*

Perhaps you'd like to tell us a little bit more about yourself? Perhaps your music tastes? Movie preferences? Little talents? Favourite pass-times?
(We love to be a bit nosy, you see ;) )

Please get comfortable and post freely, we have many diverse threads in our halls and topics, and Rosary's sure you'll find a thread for almost anything you could want to discuss, and if you can't, you can make one!!

Post much and often, mind the stairs, the squid naps there and it gets a tad slippery :)

Posted Image

#3 Johnny_C

Mygoth's Magnificent Bastard

• Members
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:22 PM

What Rosary said...

"Most people seem to think that if they don't like it, it's wrong and if its wrong, it's unquestioningly wrong, because their instincts as to right and wrong are somehow placed in their hearts by God. Never mind that no two people can agree on their fundamental beliefs as to whats wrong and they'll never admit that someone else is more divinely inspired and righteous than they are. And don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. It's hard to deny the existence of God when you've got his boot print on your ass. I just don't subscribe to any existing religion. Ironically, though I make no specific attempt to do so, I still follow the vaunted ten commandments much better than most Christians. For example; My policy is that if you cite the word of God as proof for anything you are automatically wrong no matter what it is you are trying to prove. While most religious retards would consider this heretical and hostile to their beliefs, its almost directly in keeping with not one, but two of the commandments. Thou shall not bare false witness, in this case as baring witness a divine statement that never took place and Thou shall not take the Lord's name in vain. Specifically by saying he believes things when in reality you have no way to know." - Maggott

This is what I have to say to all those crazies who go on about how gay marriage is a crime.

#4 Houston

Resident Zombie

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:05 PM

Yo!
Yea Dog! Zombie Status!

#5 gothicpreston

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 02:37 AM

Welcome to the forum, we just KNOW you'll be happy here........because no one EVER leaves Posted Image

** hides blood soaked kitchen knife behind his back **

#6 Houston

Resident Zombie

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:05 AM

^Just thought of Hotel California lmao
Yea Dog! Zombie Status!

#7 Hazel Drkfňg

Stalker

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:28 AM

lets see....i do track and cross country, i read alot, i write depressing poetry, i draw.
love paramore and evenescence, listen to green day, Nana Mizuki, love manga......im bi.......lets see what else..........i use a lot of dot dot dots...love doctor who,
wicked(musical), aint no rest for the wicked by cage the elephant, im good at chess......i do archery and kendo...

#8 Johnny_C

Mygoth's Magnificent Bastard

• Members
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:29 PM

Liking Doctor Who makes you ok in my books.

"Most people seem to think that if they don't like it, it's wrong and if its wrong, it's unquestioningly wrong, because their instincts as to right and wrong are somehow placed in their hearts by God. Never mind that no two people can agree on their fundamental beliefs as to whats wrong and they'll never admit that someone else is more divinely inspired and righteous than they are. And don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. It's hard to deny the existence of God when you've got his boot print on your ass. I just don't subscribe to any existing religion. Ironically, though I make no specific attempt to do so, I still follow the vaunted ten commandments much better than most Christians. For example; My policy is that if you cite the word of God as proof for anything you are automatically wrong no matter what it is you are trying to prove. While most religious retards would consider this heretical and hostile to their beliefs, its almost directly in keeping with not one, but two of the commandments. Thou shall not bare false witness, in this case as baring witness a divine statement that never took place and Thou shall not take the Lord's name in vain. Specifically by saying he believes things when in reality you have no way to know." - Maggott

This is what I have to say to all those crazies who go on about how gay marriage is a crime.

#9 Malfecious

Scribe

• 2,647 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

Hello, and welcome to the site, enjoy your stay

Another Japaonofile? I'll never understand yous lot ;)

your peace is not my peace, where you redeem, I summon guilt
your fear is not my fear, I beckon the fire
your hell is not my hell,the life you shun is mine to live
your sins are not my sins, in me you find no heir
your lies are not my lies, such grace I do renounce
your god is not my god
where he forgiveth
I will unheal
- Unhealer, Ihsahn

Posted Image

#10 RazorToTheRosary

Will Sing You A Lullaby

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:01 PM

Chess, archery and kendo... you sound like an awesome force to be reckoned with ;)

Posted Image

#11 Hazel Drkfňg

Stalker

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:24 AM

thanks. i also play soccer. some more tv shows i like: torchwood, merlin, alphas, grimm, warehouse 13, burn notice, ncis, fringe, and i cant think of more.....

#12 berni

Darkling

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

Hello Chance, I studied Wican and practice it when it suites me, but I know consider myself a "Free Agent". It's complicated. If you'd like to discuss it sometime, we can. My mother was a Black Magic Witch. I study all religions but don't believe in organized religion. Someone here called me an "ElderGoth" and I can live with that. Ever need any motherly advice, hey I'm here. I think I'm been through everything and I ain't kidding, plus I'm pretty sure I had @ least 4 past lives. I wrote depressing poetry as a youngster too, then I had half a dozen kiddos and got happy - how icky, huh? Now I'm into arts & crafts.... shhhh don't tell anybody. :)
Welcome and hope you stay awhile.

#13 Hazel Drkfňg

Stalker

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

thanks
btw, how do u change ur title?

#14 Neochick

Her Esteemed Holiness

• Admin
  • 5,141 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:25 PM

You can change it once you get to 500 posts.

Posted Image

#15 Sugar_Skull

The Fly In Your Soup

• Members
  • 3,067 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Welcome!

Ooh, arts and crafts... there is a Diy thread if you feel like showing us some of your work!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#16 Hazel Drkfňg

Stalker

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:13 PM

thanks ^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users