Goth Day!

goth day disneyland

10 replies to this topic

#1 Houston

Resident Zombie

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:14 PM

So! I was stalking my way through google when I remembered that there was a national goth day. So I looked it up and it says it's May 22nd! I'm currently trying to trick my friends into giving me 100 dollars in celebration (not working out too well). But something else caught my eye. May 18th-20th is Goth Day at Disneyland! Haha man did I get excited.

Anybody planning to celebrate? Wonder what kinda of discount you get for wearing a band t shirt at disneyland. Lol
Yea Dog! Zombie Status!

#2 RazorToTheRosary

Will Sing You A Lullaby

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 08:10 AM

Rosary likes to have a little bit of a Goth-out on such days. Hug A Goth Day last year made her happy. Nice excuse for Rosary to put on some rather fabulous lipstick anyway Posted Image

Goth day at Disneyland may well be more awesome in Rosary's head than in real like. Y'know, rabid Mickey and Goth Cinderella. Good stuff, good stuff...
However, Rosary hates those big foam costumes, they freak her out, so she wouldn't go, unless with armour and a bodyguard (preferably in the form of Johnny, Malf or Laz, y'know, experienced demon killers)

Posted Image

#3 Johnny_C

Mygoth's Magnificent Bastard

• Members
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 06:45 PM

I have not, nor will I ever kill a daemon. Some of them are really good friends you know. Baal in particular. Man, can he drink.

"Most people seem to think that if they don't like it, it's wrong and if its wrong, it's unquestioningly wrong, because their instincts as to right and wrong are somehow placed in their hearts by God. Never mind that no two people can agree on their fundamental beliefs as to whats wrong and they'll never admit that someone else is more divinely inspired and righteous than they are. And don't get me wrong, I'm not an atheist. It's hard to deny the existence of God when you've got his boot print on your ass. I just don't subscribe to any existing religion. Ironically, though I make no specific attempt to do so, I still follow the vaunted ten commandments much better than most Christians. For example; My policy is that if you cite the word of God as proof for anything you are automatically wrong no matter what it is you are trying to prove. While most religious retards would consider this heretical and hostile to their beliefs, its almost directly in keeping with not one, but two of the commandments. Thou shall not bare false witness, in this case as baring witness a divine statement that never took place and Thou shall not take the Lord's name in vain. Specifically by saying he believes things when in reality you have no way to know." - Maggott

This is what I have to say to all those crazies who go on about how gay marriage is a crime.

#4 RazorToTheRosary

Will Sing You A Lullaby

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:33 AM

(Johnny, we're not supposed to frighten members by letting on so openly that you're a vicious everything-killer)
Posted Image
And hey! Are you going to protect Rosary from creepy foam suited people or not?!

Posted Image

#5 Despised_freak

The Offical Pinup Girl of MyGoth

• Members
  • 6,862 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

The goth day at Disneyland is called "Bats Day" and it's not actually affiliated with Disney. It's just a bunch of goths getting together for a very large meetup in Disneyland. I've always thought it would be pretty fun to go.

Speculums are super and stirrups all the rage, so spread a lady's legs and put her back in to her-

Cage of naked crazies, the surgeon's here to bleed. The doctors are all learned men and some can even-

Reading can be risky for women on the verge. It only did us worlds of good to poison, leech and-

Posted Image

Purging is a penance, phlebotomy's a chore. No need to sterilize the tools, we never did be-

Fore the night is over, before you go to bed, they'll take a hammer and a nail and jam it in your-

Headstones in the courtyard and statues in the park are not for the insane, just leave them rotting in the-

D-A-R-K DARK

#6 Cothurnatus

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

I conducted a survey about the World Goth Day on our regional (Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine) Gothic website. We put the question: "Do you celebrate World Goth Day?". We got the following answers: No, I don't and not going to - 11 votes, Yes, I do - 1 vote, No, I don't but I am going to - 4 vote, Halloween is the Goth Day - 1 vote.
I wat she was a sheep o' sense,
An' could behave hersel wi' mense:
I'll say 't, she never brak a fence,
Thro' thievish greed.
Our Bardie, lanely, keeps the spence
Sin' Mailie's dead

Robert Burns

#7 VioletK

Darkling

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:06 PM

I had Indian food and purchased clove ciggaretes on Goth day.
BE MINE SISTER SALVATION

#8 gothicpreston

Agent of Darkness

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

It's one t add to the diary for next year...I need to plan ahead !

#9 RazorToTheRosary

Will Sing You A Lullaby

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 03:59 AM

Oops, looks like Rosary missed Goth Day this year... perhaps she wasn't paying attention.
Oh well, every day is goth day!! Rosary DOES need a dressing up opportunity soon, she's been fancying going a bit Harley Quinn-esque sometime soon...

Posted Image

#10 VioletK

Darkling

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 11:10 AM

I love Harley Quinn! Me thinks you need to invest in a hat with bells and a ridiculously large malet.
BE MINE SISTER SALVATION

#11 RazorToTheRosary

Will Sing You A Lullaby

• Members
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:41 PM

Rosary WOULD adore a hat with bells... and a giant mallet is very doable....

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users